Tuesday 13 November 2012

Filming location







I decided to film at Hessle Foreshore, next to the Humber bridge, as I thought this would have the leafy, outdoor effect that I wanted to create in my shots. I began filming during the half term and the weekend after; filming 3/5 characters during the half term and the remaining 2 characters the weekend after. The difficulty of filming in this location is that it would not be possible to film on week nights due to early sunset times; the lighting would be poor and there wouldn't be time to film in good daylight. This means that all of my filming has to be done on weekends, making it difficult to ensure the availability of characters as with the location, large amounts of film has to be undertaken at once, meaning it can take the entire day to finish.
After uploading all of the shots on the editing suite and viewing them to label, I have already established large parts of the filming that I will need to re-shoot due to various reasons (bad lighting, poor quality, un-steady camera). I plan to do these in the upcoming weeks in order to reach a first edit as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment